Thursday, July 11, 2013

The World's Best Sister


I wanted to take a quick second to give a shout out to my little sister. 

Rhonda and her family moved down to the Gulf area a year and a half ago when my brother in law got a great job. 

While I miss her and my amazing niece Bailee, I recognize that it was a great opportunity for their family and could not be passed up. I think it has done wonders for their family. 



And with Internet, Facebook and texting it's almost like they are just across the River. 

But they are going to come visit soon and I will have a guest room they can use before we head up I-85 to see our little brother and his family. 

So instead of thinking of the negatives, I dwell in the positives now. My wonderful siblings have created beautiful families that strengthen and grow every day. 

So while I may not have that myself, I do get to "borrow" and share theirs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment