Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guests

In addition to having some friends over this coming Saturday, I will be having overnight guests for the first time in 3 years. 

So I have a list of chores to do around the house and I have to hope it will be good enough. 

My sister and niece will be here Friday- probably through Sunday. 

Moved the frame and bed into the guest room. I sat the frame up. Put the box springs and mattress on the frame. And then I put the European mattress topper on it and made he bed. 

Still have some work to do in there but at least it is a start. 

I've made a list of things I plan to do after work each day this week. Friday I will focus on the food for Saturday. Not going to stress too much about it. These people are friends and family and they know me. 

Will make sure I get a few pictures of Rhonda and Bailee's visit as well as the get together Saturday. That is the first time I have ever done anything like that: so people can deal with my learning curve. 





No comments:

Post a Comment