Saturday, July 13, 2013

A New Place To Sleep

So the bed is here and set up and all dressed. This is a temporary dressing until I decide how I want to redo the room.

I am currently in a gray and black kind of design... the picture on the wall behind the bed (that I didn't get in this picture from my iPhone) is a picture of a lavender field.. so the pale gray plays on the pale lavender.

It's a queen size and ohhhhhh sooooo comfortable-- gel top--- and I splurged on good pillows as well and the first night is done. They said about 3 days to get it to conform to me but last night was great. I woke up to no pain this am... at least none in my back.

I needed help with this mattress.. It is not like other mattresses where you can sit it up.. it's heavy. And I made the mistake of putting it upside down to begin with.

A request for help and the subsequent discussion with some friends ended up with an 8 am harangue and I am not in junior high school anymore... I just refuse to give in to that emotional blackmail.

Voices from the background no longer matter to me and I am just not going to let that control me any more.

I am free and I am going to revel in the fact that I am making my life into something that suits me. Just the way I want it.

And if the voices in the background don't like it? Well guess what? You don't have to. You don't have to have anything to do with me. Ever again. You don't have to know what I do, when I do it, who I choose to do it with.

It is my life and I am allowed to live it! My way!

PS I just heard something today: "If a psychopath isn't manipulating someone, they aren't having any fun." That struck me as hysterically funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment