Tuesday, July 16, 2013

That Will Teach Me



Sometimes I say things. Funny things. Outrageous things. 

Then sometimes I post those funny things to Facebook. 

Big conversations ensue. Going in directions I intended. 

And then sometimes there are unforeseen consequences. 

Except consequences has a negative connotation. 

And this one isn't bad. 

It's funny. 

If you follow me on Facebook, you might remember a conversation last week about the need to never start a conversation with the phrase: "on duck dynasty they did...."

She got me good. 


Yes. You are looking at Duck Dynasty wine glasses. 8 oz mason jars with lids and rims. 

On wineglass stems. 


I even got a picture of Nonie holding them. 

Now I may or may not have told her that I was posting this on my blog. 

I just can't remember. 

But hey. Now I can have wine outside in the Georgia summer and not worry about bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment