Friday, October 18, 2013

Julie Morgan News

My friend Julie Morgan is having a birthday next week and she thought celebrating with everyone would be the way to do it! She created a raffle and the prizes are FIRST a signed paperback of Fallen and SECOND a bag o'swag and a sneak peek into Fallen! Sound good? Great! The rules have been included in the raffle. Good luck and HAVE FUN!





http://www.juliemorganbooks.com/1/post/2013/10/birthday-drawing.html

I did the beta for this book and oh my, this is a contest worth entering let me tell ya!!


Believe it or not there is actually a second set of Julie Morgan news....



Julie is going to  The Novel Experience in Atlanta.
It will be her first book signing and she can take an assistant. I bet you can't guess who she asked to be her assistant. 

Yeah, me! Like I said earlier, I beta for her. For those of you that are new, betas read through the manuscript and give the author feedback and make corrections. Doing beta for a couple of authors is what reignited my love of editing. 

If you're coming, I'll be joining Julie some of your (and mine) other favorite authors while she signs our books, hand out swag and meets the fans.

 I hope you're coming and look forward to helping Julie, learning more about the whole process and meeting every one of you! 



She  have some swag to hand out and paperback prints of her debut novel, Fallen.  And you know I will be buying one to add to my quickly growing signed book collection. 

The event will be A-MAZ-ING!!! I hope you sign up and I'll see you in March 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment