Thursday, June 27, 2013

NaBloPoMo



A few years ago-- at my old blog-- I participated in NaBloPoMo. I think it was a November. And I have decided to join another.

It's a great theme and I like the prompts. I know that there will be some days I use the prompts and some days where I post one of the many topics in my to blog list.  Like my trip to Kansas and Missouri. Like my first DIY project. Or my first party.

In addition, as big changes occur in my daily life, I am sure there will be things I want and need to discuss as I process and get accustomed to my new routines.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! I'm joining NaBloPoMo too! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Jan.... love your blog... I am looking forward to participating and getting to know more bloggers!

      Delete